To Cast or not Cast, that is the answer
As the laptop i am currently using is ancient ( 5 years is a lot in the laptop universe ) I had some trouble getting the screen cast-o-matic to work. Eventually I managed to download the app to Google Chrome
http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cofU0lfeoE
I decided to do a short video outlining my WordPress blog, it is interesting to note the differences between WordPress and Google blogger as blogging platforms
- Here is an interesting article highlighting the main differences between the two. the main reason I use WordPress as my own blogging platform is that my material is my own. Google owns the rights to all material written in blogger.
- On the other hand blogger is much easier to use , and design to your liking. In ordrer to tweak wordpress to your exact preferences one really need to have a basic knowlege of html and Css
http://www.techlila.com/articles/which-one-better-wordpress-blogger/
No comments:
Post a Comment