Thursday, 30 April 2015
A deeper look at the future of Coding
Is coding going to become an integral part of the school system? Personally I believe that now days teaching children to code is of vital importance, especially girls. In order to shift the gender imbalance that is currently apparent in many major companies it is vital that girls are encouraged to utilise these skills...and learn early.
That said I don't believe that it's as simple as assuming that every child will be able to code, merely that those with the interest and ability should be given the opportunity to learn.
Personally I have been using code academy and find it to be a brilliant starting platform for ll want to be coders.
I find the below article very interesting, especially the writers predictions about Androids looming takeover
http://www.infoworld.com/article/2610221/application-development/12-predictions-for-the-future-of-programming.html?page=3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment