Thursday, 30 April 2015

Alternatives to MIT Inventor

App from Scratch





There are many different on-line platforms for building mobile apps, I'm going to focus on Android apps as I have a Samsung and it allows me to test them for myself. As we have already explored MIT as part of this module I am going to look at other available options.

Android is also beneficial when building apps as there are minimal amount of rules when it comes to publishing apps on Google Play and no rules when it comes to publishing on other Android marketplaces.

Universo

Universo is a platform that allows any user to create mobile Apps for Android in minutes with zero programming knowledge.

What I like about this is that you can use your existing content from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, your RSS feeds or use CMS to add new content.


Android App Developer

With this app developer, you can learn how to create an Android project and run a debuggable version of the app. You'll also learn some fundamentals of Android app design, including how to build a simple user interface and handle user input.

No comments:

Post a Comment